Thanks Ruud, I assume that this is the case on the client side? On the server
side, it should be event.peer->incomingPeerID?
W dniu 2018-03-02 16:29:36 użytkownik Ruud van Gaal <> napisał:
I use event.peer->outgoingPeerID.
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 2:23 PM, shinyclaw <> wrote:
Hi all, I'm trying to write a simple client-server game using ENet. I have a
small problem with client's identification using enet_host_service() method.
Each new client that connects to the server should have a unique netID, so
later the server knows who is talking to him. But how can I achieve that? On
the server, when receiving ENET_EVENT_TYPE_CONNECT event should I assign
event.peer to newly created GameObject? Or use event.peer->outgoingPeerID or
incomingPeerID? Or peer.sessionID? Or something else? Thanks for any help!
ENet-discuss mailing list
ENet-discuss mailing list