My one comment/critique is that the triangle background may make the badges
slightly harder to read from a distance (or for people with vision issues).
I'd fade the background or make the text more dominant. The blue with the
ballons is definitely cute though!

Also, I'm not sure why there's a heavy blue theme for some of the media and
none on others. I would be nice to have a little more consistency. :)