Hey Allan,

Some questions about the drink
<https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/events/guadec/2017/anniversary-party/welcome-drink-token.pdf>
and admission
<https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/events/guadec/2017/anniversary-party/birthday-party-ticket.pdf>
tickets:

   - How big should each of these be?
   - What is the grey square for? If it's for a QR code, is it required to
   be a certain size?
   - When are you printing these so that we know when to deliver final
   assets?

We're hoping to add the 20th birthday logo in and potentially change the
font a little. Kate was thinking of redesigning the ticket a little to make
it more readable if we're printing it small. Adding Kate here so she can
communicate directly :)

Thanks!

Best,
Nuritzi