Yush, I'll be in close touch. Will work progressively on it until then, I expect to have a draft ready on thursday.

-Bastian

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 10:02 , Allan Day <a...@gnome.org> wrote:
Bastian Ilso <hougaard.jun...@gmail.com> wrote:
So far I have been working on a few things for the wall video. I have been collecting old group photos from past GUADECs and made some animations with those. I could try and see if I can get something ready for Friday, be it a
 video of the stills or something more fancy depending on time.

Fantastic! Thanks Bastian. Just let me know how it goes - it does
sounds like they do want the video on Friday.

Allan