Hi all,

I thank you all (Daniel, Ludwig, Anne, Olav) for your comments on my note re:
the Details button.  I'll think about some suggestions for improving the
messages given by Enigmail when the 'Details' button is solicited and then file
a bug report.

Anne - I should have added that I was using Windows 7 (not Linux).

Ludwig - thank you for some of the additional info you provided.

Olav - all languages have their little traps.  I realise that enigmail generates
the message but it is 'displayed in Thunderbird'.  Thanks too for the tip about
'reload key cache' - I'll try that next time I import a key. Kleopatra does not
need to be reloaded - the new key (downloaded through efforts of Enigmail)
appears in Kleopatra before your eyes.

Seasonal obligations mean that I'll need a little time to get back to you all.
Philip