On 01.02.18 13:26, J.W. Jagersma wrote:
> On 1 February 2018 at 13:06, Patrick Brunschwig <patr...@enigmail.net> wrote:
>> Do you mean you have gpg4win 2.2.3 (which contains GnuPG 2.0.26) or do
>> you have GnuPG 2.2.3 (which is contained in gpg4win 3.0.2)?
>>
>> That's important because there is a significant difference where to find
>> gpg.exe between the two versions.
>
> It's GnuPG 2.2.3 from gpg4win 3.0.2, installed in the default location
> C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuPG\bin. The only odd thing I can think of is
> that I have a custom homedir set in the windows registry, but I don't
> really see how that would affect Enigmail. Kleopatra and gpg from the
> command line both work as expected.

I'd recommend you first upgrade to gpg4win 3.0.4, which fixes some
important bugs.

Apart from that, be sure that you really select gpg.exe, and not
gpgv.exe or gpg-agent.exe.

If that doesn't work, then send me a debugging log file [1], and I'll
try to determine what could be wrong.

-Patrick

[1] https://enigmail.net/index.php/en/faq-en?view=topic&id=15