On 12/02/18 13:14, Patrick Brunschwig wrote:
> * The message subject can now be encrypted and replaced with a dummy
> subject, following the "Memory Hole" standard for protected Email
> Headers [5].

After installing 2.0 Beta1, an info box opened in which I think I read
(because I can't find that info anymore) that the subject would be
encrypted in the message body and replaced by a dummy "Encrypted message".

If this is so, it will be very easy for any isp to have their attention
drawn to an encrypted message. Did I misread this info ?

Philip