On 2018-02-12 21:00, Philip Jackson wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't make myself really clear.
> My concern was that I got the impression that the dummy message would
> always be equal to "Encrypted message" rather than to a random but
> sensible short message.

Is there a difference? The body is still easily recognizable as
encrypted. Every entity which could read the "Encrypted Message" subject
can also recognize the body as encrypted.
Futhermore a random (and thus more or less unique) string again leaks
information what you actually want to prevent.

Sebastian

--
python programming - mail server - photo - video - https://sebix.at
cryptographic key at https://sebix.at/DC9B463B.asc and on public keyservers