Hi "smith",

I saved a revocation certificate [email (0x12345678) rev.asc] May this help in my concern?
A revocation allows you to render your public key "invalid" so that you may update it on public key services. If one (re)fetches it, he/she knows that you no longer want it to be used (for whatever reason). It does NOT help you read messages that have been encrypted to the corresponding key. If you use a search engine or read Enigmail docs, you'ss find the steps how to do that.

Or is it a better possibility to create new keypair as you say (may I then create a new passphrase)?
If you really forgot your key's passphrase, have it nowhere (safe) written to, that's your only option. Make sure to have a backup of your key, and a note about the passphrase, both stores safely offline, prior to using it.

Or deinstall and new install enigmail?
No, that doesn't change anything since Enigmail does not create or store the keys. GnuPG does. But even uninstalling that won't change anything since your keys aren't touched by the (un)installer. But you may create a new key, sure! And revoke, or even delete the old one.

In both cases, will it work well to just send my new "official-key"to my friends, and I import theirs again?
Yes, you should tell them that you have a new key, and either send it by e-mail, or point them where to download it. keys.openpgp.org might be worth looking at!

Or will there be problems / more to do?
Plenty, but take it step by step. One option would be to ditch manual OpenPGP handling at all, and switch to Autocrypt. In order to use the Autocrypt AddOn, you'd need to uninstall Enigmail – or you use Enigmail's build-in AutoCrypt function.

For now it works, because the passphrase is asked very seldom and i have only to restart thunderbird to work foreward.
Restart Thunderbird because of a missing passphrase? You should not need to do that, pressing Esc multiple times should do the same. Or even switch off automatic decryption.

Olav