On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 22:30, Christian Riechers said:

> There's just no gpgme DLL file in there. But then I'm still not sure
> what exactly I'm supposed to look for.

Actually there are two copies of gpgme installed by Gpg4win:

  c:/Program Files (x86)/GnuPG/bin/libgpgme-11.dll

and the second copy is

  c:/Program Files (x86)/Gpg4win/bin/libgpgme-11.dll

Use either one.  The former can even be installed with the standalone
GnuPG installer (2.2.22 as of yesterday).

BTW, I wonder why TB uses GPGME directly instead of using Native
Messaging as for example Mailvelope does it.  Gpg4win installs the
required tool as

  c:/Program Files (x86)/Gpg4win/bin/gpgme-json.exe

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner