Forgive me if this is a bit off-topic but I hope someone can give me
some tips.

Currently I'm using TB 68 with Enigmail and GPG4Win on one system. I
would like to try out TB 78 with it's Open PGP but want to test it on a
separate machine which does not have TB, Enigmail, nor GPG4Win on it at
all.

How would be the best way to accomplish this so that it imports my
private and public keys into it?  The mail itself can be re-downloaded
off the servers so not real worried about that. I'm just not sure how
best to handle the PGP keys.

Thanks