This question was originally from me. What I ended up doing is
installing GPG4Win on that other PC and used a program from Robert
Hansen that backs up and restores all the relevant GPG files. I then
restored those keys  into GPG4Win and installed Thunderbird 78 which did
import the keys into its own keystore.

There might have been easier ways but I wanted to make sure I my keys
were completely imported.

On 10/23/2020 6:57 AM, Andreas Hirsch wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> Patrick Brunschwig schrieb am 25.09.2020 um 07:31:
>> On 25.09.2020 07:28, Mark wrote:
>>> Currently I'm using TB 68 with Enigmail and GPG4Win on one system.
>>> I would like to try out TB 78 with it's Open PGP but want to test
>>> it on a separate machine which does not have TB, Enigmail, nor
>>> GPG4Win on it at all.
>>>
>>> How would be the best way to accomplish this so that it imports my
>>> private and public keys into it?  The mail itself can be
>>> re-downloaded off the servers so not real worried about that. I'm
>>> just not sure how best to handle the PGP keys.
>> Read the following article:
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/enigmail/forum/announce/thread/7dcd29e5f9/
> 'With the Thunderbird 78.2.1 release, OpenPGP in Thunderbird is
> considered complete, and upgrading of installations from Thunderbird 68
> to 78 was activated.'
>
> In the meantime, only at one pc in my bussines and private relations
> migration was offered.
>
> So I have two questions:
>
> - do you have any information wether the automatic migration process
> hast been stopped?
> - do you recommend to start migration by hand?
>
> Thank You!
>
> Andreas

PGP Key Upon Request