About the es_AR or just es issue. I think it should be just es, and all
country variations should default to es, unless somebody from one of
those countries wants a special translation. I would like to stress out
here that spanish from spain is es_ES and not es (which is just spanish
for everybody). The list of country variations should include (I took it
from firefox language selection, are we missing any?): AR BO CL CO CR DO
EC SV GT HN MX NI PA PY PE PR ES UY VE

Best,

Luis