gimpel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:42:51 +0200
> gimpel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Oh heh. BUG BUG!
>> It currently still shows KB in memory module where it
>> should be MB :)
>>
>> cheers!
>
> To answer myself....
> i edited the mem_swap_get() and mem_real_get()
> stuff in e_mod_main.c line 488ff : MB to GB, KB to MB and B to KB
> they both seem to return KB values...

Would you consider changing the texts to reflect the IEC standard of
KiB for 1024 bytes, MiB for 1024 KiB, and GiB for 1024 MiB?  I think
it makes things clearer in the long run if we begin using these units.

See

  http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html and
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_prefix

for a bigger discussion.

--
Martin Geisler                                     GnuPG Key: 0x7E45DD38

PHP EXIF Library      |  PHP Weather             |  PHP Shell
http://pel.sf.net/    |  http://phpweather.net/  |  http://mgeisler.net/
Read/write EXIF data  |  Show current weather    |  A shell in a browser