On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:06:18 +0100 Anders Troback <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Hi,
>
> it should be very nice if there was a way to have a transparent option
> for the desklocker! Now I'm using xtrlock but it have been nice to have
> it in E!

not really possible - not without grabbing the screen. not going to be doing
those hacks. you will get trans when finally we do compositing in e18 or e19
(and xcomposite etc. is ready for use). when that happens the existing design
will work perfectly and "just work" (tm). we wont have to REMOVE hacks.

> \\troback

> Microsoft is not the answer.
> Microsoft is the question.
> And 'No' is the answer!