Hey,

It seams that module works pretty well. :) congratulations.

But, it would be really nice to have a configuration dialog for it. At
least to have possibility to turn off the option to monitor minimized
applications. I ask for this, since, I personally use ibox to have a
list of minimized apps.

So, waiting for a new features. :)

aleksej