Hi,

I have realised today that as we move away from the legacy APIs and the
doxygen they contain to a pure eo interfaces approach (as at
https://www.enlightenment.org/develop/api/) we are not covering eina_ or
eo_ (with the exception of a few types that are referenced).

Has anyone figured a strategy for making sure that eina's fundamental
underpinnings of our interfaces get included in the documentation we are
generating? Apologies if this is in progress or planned but I don't recall
it being discussed recently so wonder if there is a hole in our current
approach.

Thanks,
Andy
--