On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 09:47:46 +0200 Daniel Hirt <hirt.da...@gmail.com> said:

> Hi,
>
> On 11/11/2017 05:21 AM, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> > [snipped]
> >      This breaks E. pager ono my right screen looks like:
> >
> >      http://devs.enlightenment.org/~raster/shot-2017-11-11_12-13-14.png
> >

> Thanks. Is there anything else to observe here other than the CPU usage?

the squashed pager no... but see below

> >      on my left screen shellf keeps swapping between 2 dizes wobbling back
> >      and forth every frame eating cpu and making it "blurry"...
> >

> Hmmm... Not sure how to reproduce this. Do I need two screens? What
> widgets in the shelf are doing that?

i literally see the shelf get 5 pixels wider, then next frame 5 pixels narrower
and repeat every frame at 60hz...

> >      note - theme is the flat one in devs/raster/theme/flat2 branch. so
> >      this change certainly breaks something...
>
> This work is based on the default theme and there is no apparent odd
> behavior here even when using shelves on two different screens (laptop +
> monitor).

correct. based off default and nothing weird there. especially not with the
pager... and it's squashed. it seems like something in your patches has
affected min size calc maybe...

> Also, I can't build the theme from your branch, as some files seem to be
> missing. This is the first error I get:
>    make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'elementary/themes/edc/sys.edc',
> needed by 'elementary/themes/default.edj'.  Stop.

eh? ummm...

12:04AM ~/C/th-efl/data ⎇ devs/raster/theme/flat2 ⚡ 1 >  git status
elementary/themes/edc/sys.edc On branch devs/raster/theme/flat2
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/devs/raster/theme/flat2'.

nothing to commit, working tree clean. it's committed.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com