Hi,

On 11/11/2017 05:21 AM, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
[snipped]
     This breaks E. pager ono my right screen looks like:
http://devs.enlightenment.org/~raster/shot-2017-11-11_12-13-14.png

Thanks. Is there anything else to observe here other than the CPU usage?

     on my left screen shellf keeps swapping between 2 dizes wobbling back
     and forth every frame eating cpu and making it "blurry"...

Hmmm... Not sure how to reproduce this. Do I need two screens? What widgets in the shelf are doing that?

     note - theme is the flat one in devs/raster/theme/flat2 branch. so
     this change certainly breaks something...

This work is based on the default theme and there is no apparent odd behavior here even when using shelves on two different screens (laptop + monitor). Also, I can't build the theme from your branch, as some files seem to be missing. This is the first error I get: make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'elementary/themes/edc/sys.edc', needed by 'elementary/themes/default.edj'. Stop.

Thanks for the feedback. Let's try to get it reproduced on my machine so I can fix it and get it back on master.

[snipped]