If Eina or the application was compiled with an older version of the Eina_Array
structure which would have been different, it would have just randomly crashed.
Arguably this should be a CRI and not just an ERR. Basically it is a protection
against past ABI change (pre eina 1.0) and futur ABI change.

Cedric