Hi,

As there was no blocker on #3 I have changed our "Devel" link from phab to
be our /develop/ documentation (and changed it to "Develop" for clarity).

If you have bookmarked the E site but not phab and used that a lot you  can
still get it at "Contrib" -> "Phabricator" so it's just one click further.

I hope this helps get more browsing developers find what they are looking
for.
Andy

--
http://andywilliams.me