On Wed, 02 May 2018 16:38:07 +0000 Stephen Houston <smhousto...@gmail.com> said:

Here's my take. it makes it or it doesn't. Releasing on time is all about that.
So sure, make a concerted effort, but don't delay if it doesn't make it. We can
"cut corners" like don't bother doing the colroclass recoloring (requires code
in elm to load/save/edit/configure color class config files, anmd then choose
the right one and apply it). can possibly cut corners on scalability (though
more important than color classes because colors is a preference, scaling is
nercessary, so it'd have to basically scale but we could skip making it scale
"beautifully")... i'm open for suggestions on how and what to cut to make the
timeline...

I'd just like to say that timed releases is not about big milestones for every
release. It's about a steady flow of updates and improvements small or large,
rather than large gaps. So let's say we do have a "headline feature" this
release, and maybe another the next release. We'll be stuck with none the
release after etc. and so this will be common. Some releases will get big
headline things, some may get multiple, some may get none and just small
changes. It's life with timed releases. :)

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com