This was the best time you could come up with for the meetings?  4-6AM EST,
3-5AM CDT, 2-4AM MST, and 1-3AM PDT?  That pretty much means that no North
Americans are going to be present at all... at least with the time we were
using for the meetings previously, it is reasonable enough for North
Americans, Europeans, and Asians to all attend whether it be 8AM on the
west coast of US or 11PM for like indefini in Japan... sure that is easier
for US... but then you just flip that time for the second meeting and its
still reasonable enough for all to attend but easier for indefini in
Japan.  This is what I was expecting.  Not a time that is basically going
to mean: US gets to meet the first meeting of the month with eachother and
then Eastern European/Asians get to meet with eachother the second meeting
of the month and there is no crossover (minus Western Europeans that can
make both).  I foresee that as being bad and not really working out.