On 07/09/2018 01:36, Christopher Michael wrote:
> Having never used GitLab before, I cannot really form an opinion here.
> Yea, I took a few minutes to check out the link that was sent to the
> read-only instance, however that is not really enough to make any kind
> of informed decision as I am unable to "kick the tires" on it (as in,
> try it out in a real world scenario).
>
> dh

I'm pretty sure gitlab is allowing you to host open source projects on
there public instance, so if you want to kick the tires of it i'm pretty
sure you can make an account and create a couple of repos to play with
there.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30