I am interested in helping with this project. I would also be very interested in taking charge of a bug triaging team. and closing out fixed bugs as well as this will give us a chance to have a clean tracker with only open and valid bugs

On 2018-09-06 15:07, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
We've had some great feedback in this thread, but this is a big decision and there are still a number of key people who have not replied, making any
sort of transition infeasible at this time.

As for who is doing migration: I am willing to help with this and teach
people everything that is needed for migration/setup. This does not,
however, mean that I will handle it all by myself; I am not a primary
driver for switching off phabricator--though I do think it is objectively worse than gitlab for many things--I am just the guy who put together some
script modifications and spent 5 minutes setting up a cloud instance.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 8:11 AM Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org>