Well, many people like/dislike such menu behaviour.
So, in order to satisfy all around it would be greate to have this
functionality as an option.

On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 06:06:51PM +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:

Aleksej Struk
Master Degree Student
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
Faculty of Computer Science
phone: +39-0471-061749
cell phone: +39-3204627049 +370-61278908
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://astruk.googlepages.com/home