Hmmm,

Works well for me. The problem is that you may have too old config.
There were several commits recently that needs to nuke your config.
Try to do this. I hope this will help.

On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 09:24:49PM +0200, Massimo Maiurana wrote:
> I recompiled all of e17 yesterday, and now I notice a strange
> behaviour when I configure shelf contents.
> if I want to remove a module from the shelf, whatever module I
> select in the dialog E will remove the one listed above.
> for example, let's assume modules are listed this way:
> - pager
> - ibar
> - clock
> - start
>
> well, if I choose to remove "clock" from the shelf E will actually
> remove ibar instead. if I really want to remove "clock" I have to
> select "start".
>
> --
>        Massimo Maiurana         massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
>        http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601
>
> Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa
> alla libert? degli altri popoli e come mezzo di risoluzione delle
> controversie internazionali....

Aleksej Struk
Master Degree Student
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
Faculty of Computer Science
phone: +39-0471-061749
cell phone: +39-3204627049 +370-61278908
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://astruk.googlepages.com/home