Hello,

I'm not sure if there's a bug in the E17 fullscreen policy or in
Blender, so I'll ask here before filing a bug.

> blender --help
Window options:
  -w            Force opening with borders (default)
  -W            Force opening without borders
                        and width and height <w>, <h>

Both options work well with other window managers (e.g. Metacity). But
they both doesn't work as I expect with E17.

If I use option "-w" it opens in a maximized window, but the window in
as big as the complete screen and stays below my lower shelf. To get
the desired result I need to resize the window to a small size and then
maximize the window again with the maximize button.

The option "-W" is also not working really good. The window is
maximized without border, but does still stay below the bar.

I know there're much possible configuration settings that influence
this. But I'm very confused to finding out the correct ones.

BTW: See my next mail about that topic.

regards
Andreas