On 01/07/2008 09:52, dan sinclair wrote:
> On 7-Jan-08, at 10:26 AM, Michael Jennings wrote:
>
>> On Monday, 07 January 2008, at 09:21:25 (-0600),
>> Ravenlock wrote:
>>
>>> Either way... the sources are a hodgepodge of formatting.  I wonder
>>> what folks would think of a document formalizing the style of the
>>> sources.  And possible a set of scripts to sweep through and
>>> "correct" them.  Any thoughts?
>> No "script" is needed.  Just run indent on the sources with the
>> options shown above.
>>

> Note that it is only Rasters code that is formatted this way. Don't
> run this against all the source in CVS as I know for a fact it's wrong
> for Efreet and Ewl.

I will definitely not go off and run indent on everyones code.
Additionally, I will not go off and run it on *anyones* code until it
has been discussed on the ML.

I think it would be helpful across the board, for all devs involved if
we had proper indent specifications so that all code could be kept
consistent in this fashion.  Meaning if each app/lib had its own indent
spec, thats fine, as long as it exists and can be found and used by
folks.  This way you could happily write code in your own style, then
indent it and ci.  Just a thought.

I will propose something along these lines in a separate thread as soon
as I can, for comments.

> dan

Regards,
Ravenlock