On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 00:52:02 +0200 Stefan Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

size is an intrinsic part of the design. allowing programmers to go fiddle with
the size is going to cause problems. text formatting is in edje so it knows how
to adapt - but just setting a size - is ti a max? a min?a "just for now?
relative to what? etc. why do u want to explicitly set the size? stand back and
look at the problem - what are you trying to convey to the user?