Hello.

On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 09:52, Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> stand back and look at the problem - what are you trying to convey to the
> user?

I like to show the strength of a wifi network to the user. A simple
bar that is relativ to the signal strength. I have the strength as a
real number besides this, but a bar gives the user a way faster idea
about how good the signal is.

Now the signal strength value is something I only have during runtime
inside my code.

So the toplevel question is how can I manipulate the RECT size I
defined once in the edc to match the new runtime size?

regards
Stefan Schmidt