On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:21:28 +0200 "Michael 'Mickey' Lauer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Am Montag 16 Juni 2008 15:33:23 schrieb Cedric BAIL:
> > Hi all,
> >
> >   I want to add crypto and signature support inside EET. This could
> > help us provide some secure way to store password for example or the
> > possibility to add signature to theme.
>
> That's an amazing idea. I have a couple of professional fonts which I'd love
> to include in my .eet's, alas I don't have permission to redistribute them. I
> guess this work would allow me to do that -- would it?

hmmm no. just because you encrypted them, doesn't mean you are allowed to
redistribute them. irrespective of how they are transformed - you
re-distributed them... and they are useless to distribute without a way of
de-crypting them into a useful format. :)