Hi,

I am new to the enlightment world and I will soon (tomorrow) start trying to
port it to an embedded system (Freescale i.MX31 PDK -
http://www.freescale.com/imx31pdk).

Since I am not an experient developer on the linux environment I will
probably have a hard time doing that so I would like to know if any of you
have already tryed to do this porting or if you have any suggestion that
might help me to have enlightment running on this system.

Regards,

imx31cpu