On 01/08/2008, Downknew Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> |Sorry for my bad english, fix me|
>
> I think that the e community need:
> 1. A website well structured. Today it is unusable!!!
> It should be simple! The first page has to show the power of e (with fresh
> screenshots, news). New graphic and new layout (the design is good but it
> isn't fit the usability rules). Where are e planet and exchange?

The main website is a little devoid of useful links and current news.
Something could be done about that. Maybe even putting a bit of
planet.e.org content onto the 'News' section?

> 2. E planet!?! Developers and power users should few lines on e status of
> developement. This involves.
>
> 3. Release something and then enhance.
>
> 4. Documentation

Personally, ive steered away from writing too much documentation due
to point 3. Once things are released, then the documentation can stay
relevant and useful. Some of the old docs that dj2 wrote are a little
outdated and need of a refreshment.
What kind of documentation are we talking about here?

> P.S.
> I've translated some website pages in italian... Should e italian community
> have an its own website, a planet like french community or may i continue to
> translate e pages???

LoCo's (local communities) are a great way to get people involved. You
just need to find more E users to effectively have a LoCo... I only
know 1 other Aussie (PythonNinja) in the E world so we'd have a pretty
lonely LoCo.

Toma