Sorry... i've read only now the other mails. I'll wait for the new e
website... but would be nice if the webdesigner involved the community in
the developement, at least with the mailing list...

With the last mails i 've understand that this isn't a community... and e
cannot have its community... Even the developers have different street in
the coding and there aren't public plans for the future. E seems unsupported
and closed!!!

It's a waste of time... i'm very sad... I lost all my wishes on this
project...