Downknew Wise wrote:
> The second mockup you have to look at the layout because the contents should
> be different. And the menu maybe have a new link to the documentation...
> I think this mockup is simple, stylish and not difficult to realise.
> Personally i don't like the sites in black and white for an usability reason
> but... don't mind...
>
> What do you think about???
>
> I like Mekius' mockup but it has too white space on the left, under
> e-logo... it could be solved. And i don't know how he think to place forum,
> wiki and others sublink in the layout.
>
> Bye
>
> 2008/9/2 Downknew Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The whitespace under the E logo can be used for something, just haven't
thought of anything clever yet.

Custom templates can be made for  the wiki and such that match the E
site.  This is of course more work, but if you don't do this you just
end up with an inconsistent look and no navigation to resources
elsewhere.  Trac is a big chunk of things that used to be separate so it
makes this effort easier.  Also, the forum is largely unread by most of
the E community so it may just go away.  We were thinking of maybe using
some sort mailing-list viewer that offered web based posts, but not sure
how everyone feels about that.  How were you planning to place the forum
and such into your template?  I don't see how your template makes it any
easier to integrate these things.