On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Luca De Marini
<luca.darkmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hallo everyone, with my own money, I'm going to stipend a coder to work
> hardly on the Enlightenment FM. I thought this is something good to do and
> very similar to what google does in the summer of code afterall. So, now,
> the only thing to define is what the coder should implement. What's missing,
> what we would like EFM to be able to do. Some specs. Is it ok for all of you
> if I do this? Of course, the coder would work with the collaboration of
> everyone in E15 development team, it would follow the official specs and act
> the same way the developer from google did: with free code, released under
> our same license, etc.
> I manage, as many of you might know, my own E17 based distro and my goal is
> that of contributing in a tangible way, not just using E17 in my distro but
> trying to help making it better!
> I'll be waiting for your answer, suggestions and features list needed by the
> new work. Plus, please show me links to official documents, etc. so that the
> developer can have as much docs and specs as he can.

Hi Luca,

I think you're looking for an individual developer, willing to get
code done and hopefully the guy continue working on the project (same
aim as GSoC). But if you cannot find any and want to contract a
company, ProFUSION can do such work. Our employees (myself included)
are doing some minor hackings here and there, trying to give back to
the project that we use as daily window manager and also the great
libraries, but we cannot afford allocating a full resource to fix all
efm issues on our own.

Regards,

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri