Am Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:28:33 +1100 schrieb Carsten Haitzler (The
Rasterman):

> On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:58:38 +0100 Massimiliano Calamelli
> <mcalame...@gmail.com> said:

> (maybe.. we just need to be better about promoting/making it easy to
> use these?)

One idea that I saw in another project is to send the subject of each
SVN commit as single line to an IRC forum.

This idea isn't related to the original idea, but it connects the
community and not splits it. So IRC only user which don't assign to
lists could get informed about changes.

Has anyone an idea how this is realized?

regards
Andreas