On Fri, 01 May 2009 02:02:01 +0200 Viktor Kojouharov <vkojouha...@gmail.com>
said:

> I've updated the patch with a few fixes and also with sending a message
> with all the info that can be used to reproduce the animation (see line
> 249). The question is, how easy would be for a designer to use this info
> and create the parallax effect in edje? I don't know embryo that much,
> but I haven't seen a way to run a program and specify a transition for
> it as well.

as per my previous mail - look at e_fwin.c - in fact COPY the code that is in
_e_fwin_pan_scroll_update(). ALL you need to do is figure out pan.x/y,
pan.max_x/max_y and pan.w/h for the desktop while scrolling.

pan.w/h would be the size of the zone (zone->w,h). pan.x/y would be top-left
x,y of the desktop relative to all the virtual desktops. i.e. pan.x = desk->x *
zone->w, pan.y = desk->y * zone->h (and of course you need to interpolate this
as you slide/switch desks) and pan.max_x = (e_config->zone_desks_x_count - 1) *
zone->w (and same for y).

i'm sure you can figure out the rest :) and you have a working example bg (the
fileman one) to test with (and build off). you'll get the idea.