Of course Im following the ML!

These are all very valid points. I havent used Elm so I really havent
messed with the theme at all. I will take a poke at it soon though.

I added a Focus section as thats something that needs to happen too. I
have the 2 ideas listed, but Im not sure if everyone would like that.
More suggestions are welcome!

If anyone does have any ideas, please be very very careful about using red.

Toma.