On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Mike McCormack
<mj.mccorm...@samsung.com> wrote:
> Come on guys.
>
> The only reason that you're seeing this is that I don't commit directly to
> SVN.

No, I object because it's a huge change that might introduce bugs. The
fact is that this feature freeze is taking longer than most of us
desired.

What we can do is settle the remaining issues (who knows them?) and release 1.0.

> This is a tweak on fixes that have been put in by others in the last few
> days.
> If you object to this, please read the SVN commits list and object to the
> other
> patches in the same area.

Currently I don't have time to follow all commits, but people is
indeed committing more than should be allowed.

Lucas De Marchi