Hello,

I updated to current E SVN some days ago, but I've still problems with
animations in editje. Here is my example:

http://tux-style.com/tmp/screens.edj

It was created by hand, then continued by edje_editor and now continued
by editje.

There're definitive animations when I load and unload a view. But I
don't see them. Is there something editje incompatible in this edj?

And there're some warning in the edj:

ERR<6380>:edje edje_util.c:3122 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file
screens.edj, group media_list has a non-fixed part 'Button03'. Adding 'fixed: 1
1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.
ERR<6380>:edje edje_util.c:3122 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file
screens.edj, group media_list has a non-fixed part 'Button03'. Adding 'fixed: 1
1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.
ERR<6380>:edje edje_util.c:3122 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file
screens.edj, group media_list has a non-fixed part 'Button03'. Adding 'fixed: 1
1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.

Is this maybe related?

regards
        Andreas

--