Hey

another idea about trailing whitespaces : what about adding a rule in the
toplevel Makefile.am, named for example remove-ws, that call find with a
sed expression. I've found this:

in that webpage :
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/delete-leading-spaces-from-front-of-each-word.html

I don't know if it's the best regexp, as i know almost nothing about them.

So, we would just need to call from time to time that rule and commit
just after if needed. At least, it would be done automatically on all
files.

I'll add it to Evil and test it a bit, and if nobody complains, i'll add
it to the EFL + e.

Vincent