2012/3/22 Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>:
> On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:32:41 +0100 Leif Middelschulte
> <leif.middelschu...@gmail.com> said:
>
>> Hello there,
>>
>> thanks to mike, I switched from elm_list to elm_genlist for my little
>> project, for which I need to scroll to the bottom most element of a
>> list, once it's realized.
>>
>> Turns out that genlist can't do this, while elm_list can _if_ you
>> iterate the main loop once.
>>
>> Code that demonstrates it is attached.
>
> wtf? why are u bringing in the item when its realized? the behavior is totally
> bunk as a result. add all the items then just bring in  the last one.
> elm_genlist_item_show() works just fine. bring_in has a bug. attached code
> that
> works with item_show.
That's my fault. I misunderstood the meaning of "realized" in the
context. I thought elements would be immediately added and that the
"realized" callback would be called once they were really added (since
it's async).
I came to this conclusion because of the error I noticed in elm_list
(newly added item couldn't be scrolled to, because it (maybe) wasn't
there yet).

Anyway, is there an event, to register for that, that makes it
possible to scroll the newly added element?

--
Leif