Hello,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Leif Middelschulte
<leif.middelschu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/3/21 Daniel Juyung Seo <seojuyu...@gmail.com>:
>> Oh.. Genlist is designed to handle this kind of situation without trick.
>> It's a genlist bug. In case you have more than 34 items, genlist will
>> handle this correctly.
> What an arbitraty number, isn't it?!

That's due to genlist internals. Default block size(32) + additional
item (1) = 33.
So 1st ~ 33rd and 34th~ items will do different behavior internally.
Whoever designed this needs to be spanked.

>> I will fix this soon. (very busy at the moment.)
> Even in your example, it seems like it would use 'show' insted of
> 'bring in' (no animation).

Someone broke genlist :(
Genlist patches need to be reviewed intensively.
If a wrong patch goes in, it's hard to fix it long time later.
Genlist is kind of complicated. (not just complicated, it's chaos)

>> So you don't even need to use "realized" callback. Genlist will do all
>> the things for you.
> What will it do for me? I mean, I don't want to to keep scrolling to
> the bottom element. I want to be able to scroll the list, but make it
> scroll down, when a new element is inserted.

You can just add an item and bring that item.
Do not need to add callbacks or whatever.
But only when genlist is not broken :(
It was working before when I checked it last time.

>> I attached a sample code.
>> Thank you.
> Thank you, for your quick reply :-)

No problem :)