On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 12:42 AM, Leif Middelschulte
<leif.middelschu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/3/22 Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>:
>> On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 12:15:58 +0100 Leif Middelschulte
>> <leif.middelschu...@gmail.com> said:

>>> That's my fault. I misunderstood the meaning of "realized" in the
>>> context. I thought elements would be immediately added and that the
>>> "realized" callback would be called once they were really added (since
>>> it's async).
>>> I came to this conclusion because of the error I noticed in elm_list
>>> (newly added item couldn't be scrolled to, because it (maybe) wasn't
>>> there yet).
>>>
>>> Anyway, is there an event, to register for that, that makes it
>>> possible to scroll the newly added element?
>>
>> the code as i attached it. use show or bring_in - your choice. i fixed the
>> bug
>> in svn.
> thanks for almost fixing the issue ;-)

Hello,

> What I want:
> - Be able to scroll through the list
> - Scroll to a new element, when it's appended

It smells like a bug in genlist.
Once you scroll the list and click "Add, Bring in", it will work.
But when you click "Add, Bring in" right after the application launch,
it points to a wrong item.
I will to dig into this later when I have time or someone else can do
this for me.
Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)