On Sun, 6 May 2012 12:50:27 +0000 Michael Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> said:

ummm... i suspect a bug in your code. that accelerate mode has been in edje for
years - ecore just copied the algorithm/code out into a shared func in edje.
i've had test code for it - here is the dump of values "near 1":

0.909 -> 0.857
0.919 -> 0.874
0.929 -> 0.889
0.939 -> 0.904