Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:04:12 +0000 (GMT)
From: PRINCE KUMAR DUBEY
Subject: [E-devel] [New Feature] Haptic play support to edje
multisense module
To: "enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net"

Cc: "csm...@samsung.com"

Hi,

Please review the attached patch for new feature haptic/vibration support added
to edje multisense module.
This patch includes a sample haptic module which shows the haptic input
parameters. This module can be replaced with an actual haptic interface for
haptic effect.
Change Description:
1. New Feature: Haptic play support added to edje multisense module.
2. Multisense support enabled by default.
3. Disabling of Multisense module initialization/shutdown(include remix module
initialization which is required only during runtime) in EDC compilation mode.
4. Enhancement of multisense_factory_init/shutdown and
_edje_multisense_shutdown.

Thanks & Regards,
Prince