On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM, PRINCE KUMAR DUBEY
<prince.du...@samsung.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to set context for new feature haptic/vibration play in
> multisense.
> As we know multisense feature is already in edje which support only audio
> play.
> In this patch, I am adding haptic play support in multisense module.

there was no attachment :-)

Also, don't just patch Edje.  Raster now wants a ecore_audio to
abstract audio from multisense and later be usable from outside it
(I've heard Stefan is working on that). Then it would be nice to have
the ecore_haptics to provide the haptics feedback, and that used by
Edje.

Getting things right from the beginning are way less painful than fix
it later ;-)

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems