Hello,

On 06/21/2012 03:19 PM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM, PRINCE KUMAR DUBEY
> <prince.du...@samsung.com>  wrote:

> Also, don't just patch Edje.  Raster now wants a ecore_audio to
> abstract audio from multisense and later be usable from outside it
> (I've heard Stefan is working on that). Then it would be nice to have
> the ecore_haptics to provide the haptics feedback, and that used by
> Edje.

actually I'm going to be working on ecore_audio. :-)

I'm currently looking at edje_multisense to understand what is needed.
Having haptics support in a separate library rather than inside edje
makes sense to me as there are probably more users of that API.

> Getting things right from the beginning are way less painful than fix
> it later ;-)

Agreed, though the definition of "right" might evolve over time. :-)

Regards,
Daniel